Before you can empty the cache, Safari wants you to activate the develop mode. Once activated, the cache can be deleted with only two clicks.
Open the settings
1. Click on the ‘Safari’ item in the top bar.
2. Click on ‘Preferences’ in the menu that just opened.
Activate Develop Menu
3. Click on ‘Advanced’ in the settings pop-up.
4. Select the ‘Show develop menu in menu bar’ option at the bottom of the page.
1. Click on the ‘Develop’ item in the top bar.
2. Click on ‘Empty caches’ in the menu that just opened.
Using another browser?
Click here to search for your browser.